Friday, February 4, 2011

Proposal

For my project this semester I will be in a way recreating a photography installation I made last semester, but with paint. I will challenge myself by painting the portraits, something that I have very little previous experience with. I focused in my photo installation on how hidden addiction is, and within my paintings I would like to focus on how addiction isn't hidden. I will be starting with smaller paintings, in order to paint numerous portraits and not just one. I want to experiment with different ways to collage, or show the addictions on the portraits.

I think combining a photo installation that I have spent six months creating and care deeply about, will allow my paintings to hold deep meaning to me. I am trying to experiment with different forms of art by working with previous photography projects I have worked on before in order to help my photography and art grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment